The artis™ mobile app brings together a powerful set of leading-edge scientific content—including how-to videos, on-demand webinars, application notes and white papers—all in one convenient, mobile friendly location. And you can also impress your labmates by using the augmented reality feature of the app to bring to life the Invitrogen interactive lab poster, available for free at Lifetechnologies.com/ichoosetolearn
• Find content by application area such as molecular biology and dive deeper into sub-areas such as nucleic acid quantitation. Then find the associated resources for your area of interest.
• Explore general content, like videos, and use search filters to find exactly what you’re looking for. Need free, expert help in the lab? Find how-to videos and filter by sub-application area. Need a diversion? Select entertainment to see fun science-themed videos.
• Register for and watch a wide range of free, on-demand webinars
• Easily organize and share content with friends via email
• Need more information? Use the app to contact our Technical Support team directly for shortcuts to quickly get you where you need to go
• Find out what’s new: stay on the leading edge of the latest products and technologies
• Receive the latest content without ever having to update—new content is uploaded periodically and automatically adds to your app.
artis is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-24. The program can be installed on Android.
artis (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.